Part-Time & Full Time
Charlotte, NC or Remote
We are looking for a confident and experienced salesperson to join our team. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing as well as marketing across various social media channels to drive traffic to our agency’s website. You will be responsible for communication with prospective clients throughout the sales funnel and pipeline stages. They will work collaboratively across marketing and brand teams to develop and execute innovative concepts for multiple consumer channels. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience, a track record of small-and-large wins, and be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
- Experience within CRM’s like monday.com, HubSpot, pipe drive, or other equivalent platforms
- Strong knowledge of email marketing
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with cold calling prospective clients
- Strong knowledge of creative agencies and the services provided and their value
- Send estimates, proposals, and invoices to current and prospective clients
- Handle deals and the negotiation process of each project taken into consideration at our agency
- Self-starter/ problem solver mentality
- Ability to bring innovative solutions to the table if something could be done more efficiently
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising, marketing, and sales community
Submit an Application
Please submit this form and one of our team members will reach out to you regarding your application.