Paid Media Specialist
Part-Time & Full Time
Charlotte, NC or Remote
We’re looking for a Paid Search Specialist with proven experience in digital marketing using paid media. Preferred experience in the following platforms: Google Ads (Search & Shopping), Microsoft Advertising, and Google Analytics. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and at minimum 1 year of Paid Search experience. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time. The ideal candidate will have both a collaborative mentality and a data-driven mindset that can drive positive ROI through paid search channels. This person will be responsible for owning paid search marketing operations across a variety of clients from strategy execution, planning, campaign structure management, campaign optimization, bidding strategies, and measurement. An in-depth understanding of how to conduct keyword research and optimize keywords based on campaign objectives is required. Your daily responsibilities will also include tracking and steering the paid search campaigns towards the client’s KPIs whilst also providing insight into performance in the form of weekly status updates, monthly reporting, and quarterly business reviews.
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current paid search marketing trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing and executing high budget paid media digital campaigns across channels
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
- Ability to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients
- Ability to work in a CRM to organize prospective clients and drive people through sales finals.
- Keyword research, keyword list, and googled trends to evaluate popular search terms
- Strong understanding of resolutions, and aspect ratios for creative assets within ad campaigns.
- Manage Client media budgets
- Deliver client reports for analytical performance
- Develop and occasionally present data to clients via zoom
- Handled communication between client and company
Submit an Application
Please submit this form and one of our team members will reach out to you regarding your application.